How to Cast on Samsung TV
How to Cast on Samsung TV, in this article we will talk about Methods, Troubleshooting, and Compatibility.
Whether you’ve got a Samsung cellphone, an iPhone, or an Android tool, this text will guide you via various techniques of screen mirroring.
Additionally, we can explore troubleshooting guidelines to cope with unusual casting troubles, as well as methods to check if your Samsung TV supports screen mirroring.
Method 1: Screen Mirroring from a Samsung Smartphone to a Samsung TV
- On your Samsung smartphone, swipe down from the top bar of the screen.
- Locate and select “Smart View.”
- Choose the Samsung TV you wish to connect to.
- On the TV screen, select “Allow.”.
Remember to activate the Smart View feature on your TV beforehand to enable screen mirroring.
Method 2: Screen Mirroring from an iPhone to a Samsung TV
- Swipe down from the top-right of your iPhone’s screen to access the Control Center.
- Tap “Screen Mirroring” beside the icon of the two overlapping rectangles.
- Select your Samsung TV from the available devices.
- If prompted, enter the passcode displayed on your Samsung TV into the pop-up on your iPhone.
Method 3: Using a Third-Party Casting Device
If you don’t have a Samsung smartphone or an iPhone, you can use third-party casting devices like Chromecast or Amazon Firestick to stream videos to your Samsung TV.
Method 4: Screen Mirroring from an Android Device to a Samsung TV
- Launch the Screen Mirroring Samsung TV app on your Android device.
- Click ‘Get Started’ and ‘Continue.’
- Upgrade to the Pro version or try the app for free.
- Tap the cast icon located in the top-right corner of the app.
- Select your Samsung TV from the list of available devices.
Troubleshooting Casting Issues on Samsung TV
Encountering issues while casting?
Here are some troubleshooting steps to help you resolve them:
- Restart Devices: Power off and restart both your TV and your phone or tablet.
- Check Wi-Fi Connection: Ensure that both your TV and mobile device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Turn Off Bluetooth: Disable Bluetooth on your phone as it may interfere with the casting process.
- Software Update: Check for and install any available updates for your phone or TV to resolve compatibility issues.
- Reset Paired Apple Devices: If you have paired Apple devices, try resetting them.
- Verify TV Settings: Confirm that your TV settings are correctly configured for screen mirroring or casting.
- Restart the TV Using the Remote: Use your TV remote to restart the device.
- Check Streaming App Compatibility: Ensure that the streaming app you are using is compatible with your Samsung TV.
- Look for Interference: Eliminate any potential interference from other devices.
- Check for App Updates: Keep your casting app updated to fix any bugs or compatibility issues.
- Check for App Compatibility: Ensure the app you intend to cast is compatible with your Samsung TV.
- Check for Hardware Issues: If all else fails, contact Samsung support for assistance.
How to Check if Your Samsung TV Supports Screen Mirroring
To determine if your Samsung TV supports screen mirroring, consider the following methods:
Consult the TV’s Manual:
Refer to the user manual that came with your TV to see if it supports screen mirroring.
Check TV Settings:
Navigate to the wireless settings on your TV and look for options like “Screen Mirroring” or “Device Connect & Content Sharing.”
Enable the screen mirroring feature and wait for your Samsung TV to appear on the list of available devices on your mobile device.
Verify Smart View Function:
Go to Settings > General > External Device Manager > Device Connect Manager > Access Notification.
Ensure that the Smart View function is turned on.
Use the SmartThings app:
Install and use the SmartThings app, which supports Samsung’s recent lineup of smart TVs (2017 and later) and enables seamless content streaming from your phone to your TV.
Screen Mirroring Samsung TV App:
Download and launch the Screen Mirroring Samsung TV app to check compatibility with your TV.
Casting on a Samsung TV offers a convenient manner to experience content outside of your various devices.
By following the step-by means of-step commands mentioned in this text, you can without difficulty display a mirror from a Samsung phone, an iPhone, an Android tool, or even utilize third-birthday party casting gadgets.
Should you stumble upon any issues, the troubleshooting guidelines furnished will assist you conquer common problems.
Remember to check in case your Samsung TV helps screen mirror the usage of the strategies described. Happy casting!