How to Make a PDF on Mobile
Here we go again, PDF files are one of the most assets in our daily life. We use it almost every day as we living in the tech era. So, in this post ” How to make a PDF on Mobile “, I’m going to give you some easy steps to use in case you need it. Questions like “ How to make a PDF on Mobile “, ” How to Make a PDF File Using Google Docs on Android Device “, ” How to convert image files to PDF “ and more will be answered in this post.
How to Make a PDF on Mobile
These next steps work for Android Mobiles, so, let’s find what are the steps:
- Open the file that you want to save as a PDF.
- Tap File on your device or tap the File icon on your phone.
- Then, tap Print.
- Select Save as PDF if it is not already selected, and to do that, tap Save as PDF on the drop list and finally tap save.
- Tap Save.
- Locate your new PDF file in the place you want on your device.
- Name the file if you want to change it, and then tap Save.
How to Make a PDF File Using Google Docs on Android Device
First of all, you need to download Google Docs from the Google play store in case you don’t have it on your Android device yet. Then, you install it and in a short time, you’ll have it installed on your Android device.
Now, you can upload your file on Google Docs, files such as PowerPoint files or Excel files, or Word files. After you upload your file, you can open it easily.
Now, you can follow these steps:
- Select the file that you want to make in PDF form.
- Click on the three dots, it’s on the top-right menu on your device.
- A list will be shown, select Share & Export.
- Click on Save As.
- Select PDF Document, then click OK.
- Your file has been now exported in a PDF.
- Select the Download Button from the top.
- Now, you have your file as a PDF on your Android device.
- After downloading your file, open it to make sure everything is OK.
How to convert image to PDF online
To convert a single image into a PDF, you’ll have to go to the Adobe website, JPG TO PDF Page. Now, all you have to do to convert your image files such as JPG or PNG into PDF is following the next steps:
- Drag & drop files into the specified box or click the Select a file button.
- Now, select the desired image file to convert it into a PDF.
- Acrobat automatically converts the file just after you upload the file.
- After the file is ready, you can download your PDF file.
How to Convert Multiple Images into a PDF using Windows 10
Whatever how many images you want to convert into a single PDF file, these next steps will help indeed. First, you select what images you want to make this process and then you’ll follow the next steps:
- Go to the folder which contains the images.
- Select all the images you want.
- Right-click on one of the images that you selected.
- From the list, choose Print.
- The print window will be shown. So, from the printer list, you select Microsoft Print to PDF.
- Now, you select your preferred settings.
- To scale up your images to fill the paper size dimensions, choose “ fit picture to frame “.
- After you finished your settings, click Print.
- Now, windows will make a new PDF file.
- Then, the ” Save dialog window “ will appear.
- Name the file, then choose the location that you want to locate your new PDF file.
- Finally, click Save and wait for the windows to complete the process.
How to Activate the Microsoft Print to PDF in Windows 10
Now, in case you don’t have the Microsoft Print to PDF into your list on the Print dialog box after you click Print as I mentioned in the previous Paragraph. Don’t worry, you can add it in short steps.
Here are the steps to do that:
- Select the images that you want to convert. Then, choose Print from the list after you right-click on one of them.
- From the Print dialog, choose Install Printer from the Printer on the top left.
- The ” Add a Device ” dialog box will appear and Windows will start searching for devices automatically.
- At the bottom of The ” Add a Device ” dialog box, you’ll find ” The printer that I want isn’t listed ” click on it.
- Next step, you’ll see “ Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings ”, check it and press next.
- Then, check the ” Use an existing port ” option.
- From the side list, select ” File: (Print to File) “.
- Select Microsoft as a Manufacturer from the list on the left, then select Microsoft Print to PDF from the list on the right. And click Next.
- An ” Add Printer ” dialog window will appear “, Check on ” Use the driver that is currently installed ” and click Next.
- Name the Printer or you can leave it as default ” Microsoft Print To PDF “, then click Next.
- At the next window dialog, you’ll get a message confirming that you’ve successfully added: ” Microsoft Print to PDF “.
- You can mark on “ Set as the default printer “, then click Finish.
- Now, you finished and you can go back and complete the process to convert the images into a PDF.
How to squeeze a PDF online
To reduce the size of your PDF file online, all you have to do is that:
- Go to the Adobe website, Compress PDF.
- Click on ” Select a File “, or drag and drop the files into the specified box.
- Start the process of reducing the size of your PDF file.
- Acrobat automatically reduces the file just after you upload the file.
- After the file is ready, you can Download your compressed PDF file.
Note: You can compress PDFs up to 500 MB using the Acrobat online file compression tool.
How to make a PDF File secured online
- Firstly, you go to the Protect PDF website.
- Click on ” Choose File ” or drag and drop your files in the box.
- Navigate to the location of your wanted file.
- Double-click the file to set it as the active document on the Protect PDF website.
- Now, enter a password in the “ Enter open password ” box.
- Repeat the password in the ” Repeat open Password “.
- Uncheck all the boxes below as you can see in the provided image.
- Then, Click on start to complete the process.
- Now, you’ll PDF file is protected and will be read-only for those who don’t have the password.
Finally, I made sure to answer all the questions and give you the best solution. In this post ” How to Make a PDF on Mobile “, I provided some of the questions by images to give you a clear image. I hope you get benefits from this post.
Read More Articles